Friday, March 7, 2008

The Dormy

Here's a quick peek at my fine accomodations. The Grand Intercontinental it is not, but it gets the job done.



The main entrance, where all the asian businessmen hang out smoking cigarettes while waiting for their taxis.



The business end...



...and the party end.



I'd show you the halls, lobby, restaurant and gym, but they aren't much to look at. They smell like old fish, too.

It's a serviced residence, so it has a few more amenities than a hotel. I have a washer/dryer, fridge, stove and microwave. The bidet is nice and the heated floors keep my dogs toasty in the mornings. It's nice climbing into a freshly made bed every night that you didn't have to make yourself. I'll have to cut a deal with my wife when I get back. ;)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's great you got a kitchenette and stuff... and heated floors? oooooo.

Becky said...

I like the name Dormy. It so wouldnt float in America, but I can see some cute little asian Execs thinking it would be great.