Thursday, February 7, 2008

4 Things

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Autobody paint prep
2. Scraping dried donut icing from the floor of a bakery (and washing the pans)
3. Houseman at Sundance Ski Resort
4. Squeegee monkey and graphic designer at a screen print shop

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. Star Wars ep IV, V, VI
2. Ghostbusters
3. Big Trouble in Little China
4. This is Spinal Tap

4 Places I Have Lived
1. Springville, UT
2. Beaverton, OR
3. Vancouver, WA
4. Auckland, NZ

4 TV Shows I Like to Watch*
1. Austin City Limits
2. American Gladiators
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Heroes

*Would Firefly qualify even though there's only one season on DVD?

4 People Who Email/IM Me Regularly
1. I could list about 5 names, but I'll just say "Developers", the people downstream from me in my workflow
2. CNN Breaking News
3. Miscelaneous purveyors of erectile enhancement medications
4. Becky

4 Favorite Foods
1. Mushrooms
2. Caesar salad
3. Potstickers
4. Baked Spaghetti

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Living in a home I own
2. In the arms of my wife
3. Moab
4. outside

4 Things I Look Forward to
1. The onslaught of screaming yard monkies when I walk through the door every night
2. Snuggling my sweetheart
3. Tax returns
4. My pending trip to Korea

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sam loves big trouble in little china too (shocker).

Becky said...

the yard monkeys make me want to run AWAY from the house, not into it.
You must need a screw tightened. ;)

Janeece said...

"Austin City Limits", really? My dad used to make us watch that when we were kids. Gag.

(Although I *think* they have cool bands on it now, right? Like the Old 97's and Bright Eyes?)